- http:// on Book Giveaway: Jenny Blake’s Life After College
- Kristen on Tackling IRAs and other things I know absolutely nothing about (but would like to)
- Vanessa Levin-Pompetzki on Tackling IRAs and other things I know absolutely nothing about (but would like to)
- Kristen on A quick update on our search for an affordable gym membership in NYC
- brodskyorganization on A quick update on our search for an affordable gym membership in NYC
Small Budget Big Apple is written by Kristen and Corner, a couple in their mid-20′s who recently relocated to NYC from California.
We’re both graduates of Michigan State University, where Corner studied Horticulture and Kristen studied Professional Writing.
After college, we quickly realized creating and sticking to a budget is harder than it sounds. Now that we’ve lived in two of the most expensive places in the country, we decided to start a blog to show others how we save money while still enjoying life in the city.