- world-cccam Review on Help! I’m burning through all of my reading material on the subway!
- Kristen on Tackling IRAs and other things I know absolutely nothing about (but would like to)
- Vanessa Levin-Pompetzki on Tackling IRAs and other things I know absolutely nothing about (but would like to)
- Kristen on A quick update on our search for an affordable gym membership in NYC
- brodskyorganization on A quick update on our search for an affordable gym membership in NYC
Book Giveaway: Jenny Blake’s Life After College
March 29, 2011
<a href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0762441275/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=krisbyer-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=0762441275″ target=”_blank”>
Life After College: The Complete Guide to Getting What You Want is a portable life coach for 20-somethings and beyond — and I’ve got a copy to give away to one lucky reader!
I’ve been following Jenny’s blog for a couple of years now, and her book is a compilation of tips, quotes, and exercises trimmed to the essence, divided into chapters for every major life area. In addition to a great section about money and managing your finances, there are chapters on life values & goals, work, organization, home, friends & family, dating & relationships, health, fun & relaxation, and personal growth.
The best part? It’s a workbook — yes, you are supposed to write in it.
While the book is geared toward recent college graduates, the rapid-fire tips, quotes and interactive coaching exercises are perfect for anyone looking to find some clarity and direction in their life. You can purchase your copy on Amazon (for less than $9, this purchase can definitely fit into even the smallest of budgets!).
How to Enter
In order to enter, please leave a comment on this blog post responding to the following prompt (borrowed from Jenny’s book): What’s your philosophy when it comes to saving and/or spending money? Best tip?
For a bonus entry:
That’s 2 really easy ways to enter! The contest is open until Friday, April 8, 2011 at midnight EST. The winner will be chosen randomly and contacted via email, so make sure the email address included with your comment is correct.
UPDATE: Congratulations to Shana on winning the copy of Life After College! Stay tuned as we plan more fun giveaways in the future.